A strategic plan allows you to maximize your market share in a target market. Our philosophy is to create a winning strategic plan in two stages: a market entry plan and a market penetration plan. The market entry strategy establishes your market presence and creates a strong foundation for you to realize your return on investment within the shortest time possible. The market penetration strategy follows and will maximize the market share you are entitled to.
There isn’t one right answer for how a company should/can do business in a foreign country. In designing a best fit strategy for you, our approach recognizes and utilizes your core business strengths and resources in addition to the uniqueness associated to products.
The goal of thorough market research is to understand key market and industry information related to your products and services.
After identifying your organization’s unique market entry strategy, we will then detail the best series of steps to take your products into the new market.
We undertake through Market research to better understand the market, the customers and their needs, as well as obtaining a better insight into the competitors. This greater understanding of the market can help you better focus your marketing efforts, make informed decisions about your business and make the most of available opportunities.
Irrespective of the industry you are catering to, understanding the cultural, social and economic context in which you're going to trade is also very crucial.
Once your organization is successfully operating in the market, we will explore more avenues for new growth oppportunities. By assisting with ground-level changes, such as creating seamless communication and increasing cooperation between foreign partners and also developing higher-level growth strategy plans, we can grow your company into a solid, sustainable competitor in a target market.
Customer Retention Management
We have compiled some of the best customer retention strategies and techniques and outline them as below;
- To set customer expectations – Set customer expectations early and a little lower than you can deliver to eliminate uncertainty about the level of your service and ensure you always deliver on your promises.
- To become the customers’ trusted advisor – You need to be the expert in your particular field, so that you can gain customers’ trust and build customer loyalty.
- To use relationships to build trust – Build relationships with customers in a way that fosters trust. Do this through shared values and fostering customer relationships.
- To take a proactive approach to customer service – Implement anticipatory service so that you can eliminate problems before they occur.
- To use social media to build relationships – Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to connect and communicate with customers and give them a space for sharing experiences with your company, so they can become brand ambassadors.
- To make it personal – Personalized service improves customer experience and is something customers are expecting and demanding. Make their experience personal to strengthen the bond with your brand.
An increasing number of foreign companies try to venture into India at their own ending up making serious mistakes due to lack of local cultural understanding and work culture practices. Later discovering that, to accelerate growth, they’ll have to work with local partners to leverage resources such as sales channels, customer bases and low production costs. Identifying the right local partner is the key to success in this culturally diverse country.
Every business stage has its very own challenges and requires a tailored formulation of targets and solutions. We offer you customized solutions and sound industry expertise in each business cycle to achieve set objectives.
Our services also include;
- Company set up
- Market Research
- Market Entry
- Joint ventures
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Green field investment etc.
We are full service distributors of Machines, Industrial components & Consumables for manufacturing industry in India and Middle East